Frets on Fire was created as an entry to the Assembly 2006 Game Development Competition by Unreal Voodoo. It placed first in the competition. The aim of the game is to play guitar with the keyboard as accurately as possible. Features of the game:
- Unique inverted keyboard gameplay style
- Support for guitar controllers and generic joysticks
- Includes a song editor for making your own tunes
- Compete with others on the World Charts
- Hundreds of songs composed by the community
- Supports importing Guitar Hero™ I and Guitar Hero™ II songs
- Multiplatform; runs on Windows™, Linux®, Mac OS X™ and FreeBSD®
- Open source, full Python source code available
Frets on Fire is a free software application from the Simulation subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-11-04. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Frets on Fire (version 1.3.110) has a file size of 34.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 206 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.